Everyone can learn to sew with the proper instruction. This class is entry level. We will teach you everything to get you started sewing. This
class will be 100% hands on experience. Sewing will be done in our classroom.
In this class you will learn….
- How to read a Sewing Pattern
- Understanding pattern markings.
- Laying out of Fabric.
- Proper cutting of Fabric.
- Following Pattern Instructions.
- Choosing Appropriate Fabrics
- Operating a Serger
- Constructing the Pyjama Pant
DATE: Saturday Feb 29th - March 21st
Time: 1:00 - 3:00 pm (4 weeks)
8 Seats Available
Fee: $ 150.00